MOT Repairs in Wokingham
Nobody likes to hear that their car has failed its MOT but unfortunately this may happen sometimes. If you bring your car into us for an MOT and it fails, we will issue you with a VT30 form which will tell you exactly what your car failed on and what repairs need to be carried out.
The mechanics here at Citroemech are on hand to help you get your car back onto the road as quickly and safely as possible. We will always do a thorough check of your car to ensure its complete safety including:
- Checking all driving controls
- Testing the brakes
- Examining the area under the bonnet to make sure everything is in perfect working order
- Ensuring that the exhaust emission gasses are at safe levels
- Testing all lights and indicators
- Ensuring that all wheels and wheel bearings are safely fitted
- Checking under the vehicle
Whether parts need replacing or mechanical repairs, welding or remedying of corrosion problems need to be carried out, we will do this to the highest possible standards.
For more information about MOT repairs or to book your car into the garage for an MOT in Wokingham, please don’t hesitate to contact us.